FR Technologies is a family owned business that is committed to the success of its customers, business partners and employees. Our primary focus is Service, first and foremost.
Technical experience and business background:
Our corporate experiences range from startups to Fortune 500 companies, management and deployment of large scale (100 - +1000) UNIX system infrastructures and technical consulting.
- Experienced in the deployment and management of UNIX systems (23 years), Microsoft Windows (8 years) and Redhat Linux (3 years)
- Experienced with deployment and implementation of Firewalls, Web Servers and Relational Database technologies in support of E-Commerce infrastructures
- Last 8 years focused primarily on data security
- Last 3 years expanded data security focus to include regulatory compliance configurations:
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX Compliance Officer for UNIX technologies for a major financial services institution)
- HIPAA (Author of compliance policies for a health services provider in NJ)
- Registered Microsoft Partner and Certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Competencies:
- Microsoft MCPS - Advanced Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft MCNPS - Networking Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft MCNPS - OEM Hardware Solutions
Our Business Goals:
- To build lasting business relationships based on loyalty, trust, honesty, respect and integrity.
- To provide the best technical advise and consulting services promoting success for our customers.
- To treat each customer as if they are our Only customer.
- To strive for Win-Win results in our business relationships.
- To value and reward each of our employees based on customer satisfaction.